10% of all sales will support coalition’s conservation efforts
Arcade, a brand founded on the belief that belts could be designed to function better, last longer, and be more comfortable, announces the latest design to support conservation efforts in the Save the Waves belt.
The surf-inspired, original design, created by Erik Abel, will have 10% of all sales donated to the Save the Waves Coalition to support the ongoing conservation efforts of protecting waves and coastlines across the globe.
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high-density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- MSRP: $34.95
All of Arcade's performance stretch belts are made with REPREVE®️, a post-consumer recycled performance yarn. Arcade’s REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability while making far less of an impact on the environment.