A/SYS-5 - Missionlayer
The ARTILECT Formation 3L Shell uses only the most advanced forward-leading technologies for the ultimate performance solution in a broad range of outdoor uses and is the pinnacle component of the A/SYS-5 alpine collection.
ARTILECT was founded based on a desire to answer the question, “why?”
- Why does a piece of essential equipment like a technical 3L shell need to be stiff, loud, and cold?
- Why can’t it stretch along with the body but still offer complete protection from threats inside and outside the system?
- Why does the DWR fail after a few minutes in the rain?
- Why does the jacket contain “forever chemicals” like PFA-based ePTFE and C-6 DWR?
- Why can’t the zipper be easily repaired without replacing the whole jacket?
The ARTILECT Formation 3L Shell answers all of these questions and more. It’s super light and quiet and uses only the most advanced forward-leading technologies for ultimate performance in a wide range of outdoor uses.
The world’s first technologies in the Formation 3L Shell include ARTILECT’s PFA-free High & Dry 30k/30k 70D 4-way stretch nylon shell; Trizar Space Certified heat re-radiating technology; YKK Revive Repairable Zipper and YKK Aquaguard Conceal Zipper.
- Bluesign® and OEKO-TEX®-approved waterproof membrane
- GTT Empel permanent DWR treatment that never washed out
- Trizar® certified heat re-radiating technology
- Fully taped seams
- Center front YKK Touchlink Zipper with Lifekey® and smartphone compatibility
- YKK Revive Repairable zipper
- YKK Aquaguard Conceal zip venting
- RECCO® reflector
- 2 YKK zippered hand pockets
- 1 zippered chest and lower pocket
- 1 stretch mesh inner dump pocket & climbing helmet compatible hood
- Bonded Hypalon cuff adjuster
- Signature ARTILECT trims and details