Every climber needs a pair of go-to pants for every crag send, bouldering session, and everything in between.
The pant features subtle design adjustments that offer a comfortable fit, plenty of features, and high versatility. The Flex Canvas pant also has deep front pockets and a flattering, mobile fit in a truly durable package. LIVSN thoughtfully integrated features like a gusseted crotch, articulated knees, zippered security pockets, discrete EDC pockets, adaptable cuff, ventilation, and reinforcements at all stress points.
The LIVSN Flex Canvas are movement-friendly pants for the outdoors and are designed to move with you on all types of adventures. LIVSN's custom EcoFlex Canvas is an 8oz duck canvas made with 58% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester, and 2% spandex. The fabric has a distinctive cotton hand-feel with polyester content that serves to strengthen the fabric and help it dry faster. The spandex allows for a full range of motion so you can truly climb on.
- Men: Available in colors Brown, Olive, Black, and Carmel, 29-40 waist, and 30/34 length
- Women: Available in color Olive, 0-20 waist, and 30/32 length
- Durable and highly mobile outdoor pants with a tailored fit
- Built to be versatile, comfortable, and tough
- Made with sustainable 8oz EcoFlex Canvas
- Useful features subtly integrated
- Reinforced and refined construction
- Snaps at cuff for a straight or tapered, shorter or longer fit at the leg opening
- Deep, functional front pockets
- Rear pockets secured with zippers
- Integrated EDC pocket on thigh
- Hidden security pocket in the left front pocket
- Fabric Details: 58% Organic cotton, 40% Recycled polyester, 2% Spandex
- MSRP: $119
- Check it here