Almost able to walk on water
Fresh from the mountain trails of Europe comes the all-new Ultra Raptor II Mid Leather GTX lightweight hiking boot. It is the Nubuck leather upper version of the perennially popular La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid model. Being light at 900g/pr, as flexible as a true trail runner and properly waterproof, the new boot is ideal for fast hiking on technical trails and excursions with light loads where being fleet-of-foot is an advantage. The Nubuck leather uppers are reinforced with compression lines that hold the foot firmly in position with a locked-in feel that should only be possible from a much heavier boot. Abrasion resistant and breathable, it is ready to go the distance, however tough and rough the trails are.
Wet weather performance is excellent too, as the boots are waterproof and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane. La Sportiva use a lot of their running knowledge to ensure total foot comfort and their soft ‘Comfort Collar’ protects the ankle with support and against ingress of debris. The boot is gaiter-ready too. Comfort is also running shoe-like thanks to the Memlex Eva (9mm drop) shock-absorbing midsole and the traction on trails, wet or dry is awesome thanks to FriXion Blue in highly abrasion resistant compound. The Impact Brake System, rear stabilising heel, and integrated anti-shock rubber toe cap means grip and protection are class leading. Available in men’s and women’s last and in wide fit too, so there’s a pair for everyone.
• Debossed Nubuck Leather upper offers unbeatable comfort and durability
• Gore-Tex® lining is waterproof and breathable to keep your feet dry no matter the weather
• FriXion® AT 2.0 outsole with Impact Brake System™ provides excellent traction and long-lasting durability on steep descents, slick trails and uneven ground
• TPU Transkinetic EVO heel stabilizer and the high collar provides extra support and stability backpackers need for high mileage days
• Injection molded MeMlex midsole provides cushion and support and a noticeable bounce for every stride
Check it here: